Monday 2 June 2014

Summer Style Essentials

When summer is in full swing I always have a few key pieces in my wardrobe that I tend to opt for time and time again to keep me feeling stylish but cool at the same time.
1. A loose fitting quirky tee... My staple brand last year was Wildfox, the fit of their tees and sweaters are perfect for summer! But this year, I didn't need to splash out; H&M have got SO many cool slogan tees and vests this season that I have managed to update my summer wardrobe for a fraction of the usual price! I loved this "Meoow" top which was £7.99 I believe.
2. Summer sandals... These platform wedges are a little different to what I usually go for in summer in a sense that I have never really been into platforms before. They don't look massively summery but they are certainly a big hit for SS/14 and now that've tried them they give an edgier uber cool look to almost all outfits really! They were £27.99 from New Look.
3. Denim cutoffs... I love denim hot pants! They are definitely my no1 summer staple and I'm going to wear them whilst I can still get away with them ;) The ones i'm wearing in my outfit with the above items are from Hollisters, £40 I think from last September but they have the prettiest diamante embellishment on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment