Sunday 30 March 2014

Tea India's Charming Chai Teas..

If you're a lover of chai tea like myself, then you really need to try Tea India's wonderfully tasty blends, trust me on this! 

I was lucky enough to be sent their full range of teas recently so I had myself a little tea tasting party over the weekend. Before I was sent the teas, I had already been purchasing Tea India's Masala Chai; I saw it on the shelves in my local Sainsbury's and decided to give it a whirl. The pretty packaging really caught my eye but I wasn't expecting it to become my new fave chai blend, at all. I was hooked on Teapigs chai tea at the time, so boy am I glad that I discovered Tea India as their 40 pack chai teas are priced at £2.20 instead of £3.99 for a pack of 15 from Teapigs.... 

There is no compromise on taste,    just amazing value for money! I was also sent a beautiful Scaramanga notepad and pen to make some tea tasting notes with.

Tea India and I both have the same belief that tea is one of life's 'simple pleasures' and if you're a tea lover and you drink copious amounts of tea every day, why not invest in the best quality blends? My favourite from the teas sent to me which were Masala, Vanilla and Cardamom chai teas and a traditional black tea is still the Masala overall but their vanilla blend is so creamy and fragrant; perfect for the end of the day I find. The Cardamom blend is really different to any chai i've ever tasted, really tasty and is something that I find myself reaching for more and more. 

The black tea is lovely and rich - perfect all rounder i'd say. It is priced around £2.95 for 80 teabags, again making it nice and affordable for a quality tea.

Tea India are doing lots of sample giveaways at the moment and I believe they are teaming up with ASOS next month to give away some delicious chai teas with orders.  To find out more and discover the taste of India visit TeaIndia.co.uk!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment