Saturday 1 March 2014

Primark Armcandy

Primark Neon Shoulder Bag £8
I'm known for being a bit of a bag snob but when I saw this little neon yellow shoulder strap bag in Primark yesterday there was no doubt about it; it was coming home with me! It's strange as its been ages since I've found anything I liked in the accessory aisles in Primark but I actually ended up walking out with 2 little bags and a clutch!
From left: cream satchel £6, neon shoulder bag £8, Pink clutch £6
I've been waiting for a bright yellow bag just like this to pop up but I wasn't expecting to find it in Primark - I've seen quite a few dotted around the high street that weren't quite right and were LOTS more expensive.... This to me is my perfect little spring bag and I love the pop of colour against my outfits.
As you can see, it's quite dinky, so i'm not going to be tempted to over fill and give myself neck and shoulder ache as I do with some of my larger bags. BUT, there isa till penny of space for all the everyday essentials in there and an inner zipped compartment for any loose bits you might carry about.
I love this playful little bag, it looks super fun and quirky but I know it's not to everyone's tastes. These seem to be quite new on the shelves, so if you love it as much as me, get yourself down to Primark pronto! x


2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty bag! I might have to get one. Been ages since I got a new bag!

    allthingskerri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this bag!! Perfect for spring and summer and a bargain price too!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete