Tuesday 16 July 2013

5 Images I Hearted

I love trawling through WeHeartIt when i've got a spare few minutes. These are the last 5 images I hearted and why...

Girl got 'tude...

This picture makes me smile, feel young, wild and free. It reminds me a lot of the Wildfox clothing campaign pics, probably why I like it so much.

Time for reflection...

Candice Swanepoel looks the image of serene perfection. I try and think what she might possibly be thinking about, this gal has it all. I feel like I need time to reflect on my life right now; where i'm going and where I really want to be. 

 Lazy lie-ins...

This makes me think of the weekend - It's pretty much what goes down every saturday and sunday morning for me - a bed full magazines whilst perusing the boy's iPad with a cup of tea and usually a sugary snack which this pic is lacking! I was also took by the skinny tan legs. Most of the pics I heart have skinny tan legs a plenty! Good for motivation.

Buns of steel...

Apparently if you want a super firm bum you should be doing this exercise! I'm constantly wanting to firm up the derrière and slim my thighs so this picture just spurs me on! So toned... Sigh.

Pretty brunette...


 I'd been listening to the Blurred Lines tune all holiday but until recently had never seen the music video to it... I kind of developed a small girl crush on the brunette girl (Emily Ratajkowski). Her long chocolate brown hair and those statement red lips made me want to ring the hairdressers and book in to go back to my natural brown colour stat! Hawwt.

1 comment:

  1. I have SUCH a crush on Emily Ratajkowski too! She's amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete